1/3 Photos of Chicken & Cashew Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan.
- 2Add onion and chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add vegetables and cook a further minute.
- 4Add relish, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- 5Add cashews and stir through. Serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Cashew Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 634.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 63.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables
sweet chili sauce