Recipe by Camaro Chic
This is a yummy and addictive pasta salad. I tasted something similar in the past and this is my creation w/ modifications. I make a lot, and eat it for lunches at work, in the summer. Try it- you will like it. Sometimes I sprinkle chicken breast with cajun seasoning while cooking for an extra kick.
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved green seedless grapes
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup cashew halves