Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a yummy and addictive pasta salad. I tasted something similar in the past and this is my creation w/ modifications. I make a lot, and eat it for lunches at work, in the summer. Try it- you will like it. Sometimes I sprinkle chicken breast with cajun seasoning while cooking for an extra kick.
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved green seedless grapes
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup cashew halves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Mix green onions, chicken, grapes, salad dressing and cashews in large bowl. Add pasta and stir just to blend. Add more salad dressing if desired.
- Chill and Enjoy.