Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great combination of Chicken, Cashews and Pasta. Served warm or cold, this is a good way to use left over grilled chicken. (Prep time is approximate and cooking time is the time it takes to boil the pasta)
- 8 ounces medium size pasta (fusilli, penne, etc)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 grilled skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup sliced dry roasted salted peanut
- 3⁄8 cup minced sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2⁄3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, place garlic, cashews, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, basil, chicken and mushrooms.
- Add pasta; toss until well-coated.
- May be served warmed or chilled.