Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great way to use up left over chicken.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄3 cup cashews
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Saute mushrooms in butter until brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute celery and onions (add more butter if necessary).
- Combine mushrooms, celery, onions, chicken, cashews, 2/3 of the can of noodles, soup and water together in casserole dish.
- Top with the other 1/3 can of noodles.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.