Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
At our house, it is always GO GO GO. This took literally 5 minutes to put together and it was a hit for my husband and my little girl!
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- pepper (optional) or salt (optional)
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 cup peas (I used frozen and thawed them first, draining the water)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cream of mushroom soup and milk into a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Add ground black pepper or salt, if desired; mix.
- Place half of the soup mixture into a casserole dish.
- Layer chicken, corn, and peas on top.
- Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top of that.
- Cover entire top of dish with shredded cheese and place into oven.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. (Put a baking sheet under the dish while in the oven, in case it bubbles over!).