Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is easy to make. You can substitute other vegetables and use as little or as much of ingredients as you'd like.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Add chicken and garlic and cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over cooked rice.