1/3 Photos of Chicken Cardinale
Fast and easy, this recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saute pan until melted.
- 2Saute chicken breasts and mushrooms until the chicken is lightly brown and juices run clear.
- 3Add the proscuitto, oregano, salt & pepper.
- 4Add marsala wine and cook rapidly to reduce it by half.
- 5Remove chicken to a broiling pan, top with cheese and broil only until the cheese has melted.
- 6Pour remaining sauce from pan over chicken and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cardinale
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 480.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: