Fast and easy, this recipe can easily be doubled.
Make and share this Chicken Cardinale recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saute pan until melted.
- Saute chicken breasts and mushrooms until the chicken is lightly brown and juices run clear.
- Add the proscuitto, oregano, salt & pepper.
- Add marsala wine and cook rapidly to reduce it by half.
- Remove chicken to a broiling pan, top with cheese and broil only until the cheese has melted.
- Pour remaining sauce from pan over chicken and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.