1/1 Photo of Chicken Carbonara Farfalle With Shrimp
Alex MacKenzie's Note:
A zesty cream sauce highlighted with sundried tomatoes and sauteed chicken over shrimp and pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely diced
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded pancetta
- 3 ounces romano cheese, fresh grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1In a large bowl combine chicken olive oil, Chardonnay, balsamic vinegar and rosemary (rosemary must be fresh, dried cannot be substituted). Cover, refrigerate and marinate for at least 1hr.
- 2Cook cream over low heat in a large sauce pan stirring constantly. Add butter, red pepper flakes, black pepper & pancetta.
- 3Reduce cream by 1 third. Slowly stir in romano and mozerella cheeses and sundried tomatoes, adding chardonay as needed to maintain desired consistancy.
- 4Heat skillet and add chicken with all ingredients from marinade. Cook over medium-high heat till thorouly cooked and browned on both sides. Slice into bite size pieces and add to cream sauce.
- 5In a separate pot bring water to boil for the pasta and add pasta.
- 6Heat butter in skillet add shrimp garlic and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Do not overcook shrimp.
- 7Serve shrimp over sauce and pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Carbonara Farfalle With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.0
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.2 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 454.3 mg
- Sodium 1249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 49.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: