Recipe by LoveMy2Angels
This is yet another recipe that my husband enjoys. You can add vegetables if you'd like (peas, portabella mushrooms, etc.). Also, the sauce may need doubling so be sure you have extra on hand just in case it's not to your liking. We always double our sauce!
Top Review by ~Leslie~
This is super easy to prepare and so delicious! I used whole wheat spaghettini noodles and threw in some sliced fresh mushrooms and broccoli florets while frying the onion and garlic. The sauce to noodle ratio was right on! My whole family enjoyed this for dinner, thanks for posting :)
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped (or more!)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (heavy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, cook bacon in 3-quart saucepan over low heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp. Remove bacon from saucepan and drain. Drain fat from saucepan but reserving 1 tablespoon in saucepan.
- Cook onion and garlic in bacon fat over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Stir in spaghetti, chicken, cheese and whipping cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Toss with bacon.