1/5 Photos of Chicken Capri (SB Diet Phase 1)
A great recipe that I adapted from the SB Diet cookbook. Great for Phase 1 or beyond. This is pretty close to the original, with a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese (Part Skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 4 slices reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1In a small bowl mash Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Oregano& Parsley together until well blended.
- 2Toss the chicken with the garlic powder and brown in the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes per side.
- 3When done remove to a shallow casserole dish to cool slightly.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Spoon 1 Heaping serving spoon of Ricotta mixture onto each chicken breast and top with 1 tablespoons of Crushed Tomatoes.
- 6Place one slice of mozzarella cheese on each one and place in the top rack of the oven.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes until a meat thermometer registers 170 deg. farenheit
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Capri (SB Diet Phase 1)
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 516.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: