- 6 -8 pieces chicken, tender cutlets
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic marinade
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes (Med-lg)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped (Food processor)
- 1⁄3 cup aprox. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 dash Accent seasoning
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade Chicken using the balsamic marinade and grill.
- Put fresh basil in food processor and chop.
- Put 1/2 chopped basil in a bowl, add garlic, accent, and EVOO (until wet) , not pasty. Add salt and Pepper to taste.
- Dice Mozzarella and Tomatoes.
- Dice Grilled chicken.
- Serve buffet style, letting each person make their own bowl.