Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and quick pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 10 ounces bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Render the bacon over low heat in a medium sauté pan.
- Start a pot of boiling water for the pasta.
- Remove the bacon from the pan once it is cooked and has released drippings into the pan.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the drippings and raise the heat to medium high.
- Sautê the diced onion and whole garlic cloves until onions are translucent and the garlic is.
- Start the pasta now.
- Add the diced chicken to the sauté pan, and cook until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Reduce the cream by a third and toss the bacon back inches
- In a separate mixing bowl beat the eggs a couple of tablespoons at a time whisking constantly.
- Once about half of the liquid has been tempered into the eggs, add the egg mixture to the sauté.
- Do not return to the burner.
- The heat from the pan, mixture and pasta will cook the eggs.
- Drain the pasta well but add it to the sauté pan while it is still hot.
- Add the parmesan and toss pasta in the sauce.
- Garnish with some parsley and a little more parmesan.
- Serve immediately.