For all you barbecue sauce lovers out there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken and seasoning in sealable plastic bag and toss to coat.
- 3Place chicken in slightly greased 9 by 13 baking dish and bake 20 minutes.
- 4Dip chicken in barbecue sauce to coat lightly.
- 5Return to pan and bake another 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with additional barbecue sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Camille
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: