Recipe by LoveBakedIn
This makes a nice calzone dough that you can fill with anything you like. Try alfredo sauce with chicken and garlic, or my favorite- tuna, cheddar cheese and mayo.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the dough using bread machine or mix and knead by hand.
- Divide into 6 pieces and let sit while you make filling.
- Roll out each dough ball into a 5 or 6 inch circle.
- Divide the filling evenly among the circles.
- Fold over and seal, pinching edges tightly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.