Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from a local supermarket deli and has been modified for a slow cooker.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 (14 ounce) can mandarin oranges (in water)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (in water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer chicken in a four quart slow cooker.
- Combine in a bowl the orange juice, chili sauce, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard, curry powder, garlic powder, and the onion powder. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook for 8-9 hours.
- Stir in the bell pepper, oranges and pineapple along with the juices from the cans. Heat 30 minutes to 1 hour longer. Serve over cooked rice.