Recipe by My Little Kitchen
Medium - mild spicy chicken Dish. Really quick and easy to make. I got this from a coworker but had to work out the portions for myself. Took 3 tries, but I got it. I use prepackaged Shredded Cheese and Frozen Vegetables. To change serving size: use more or less chicken. All other ingredients remain the same. To decrease or increase spicy: use more or less cheese.
- 2 -8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle hot sauce (Tapatio)
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese (Shredded)
- garlic pepper seasoning (Garlic Powder & Pepper work as well)
- 1 yellow pepper (Diced)
- 1 red pepper (Diced)
- 1 green pepper (Diced)
- 2 avocados (Diced) (optional)
- 2 tomatoes (Diced) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Wash and dry chicken breasts. Cut each breast into 6 pieces.
- 2. Place butter or margarine on top of chicken.
- 3. Pour Tapatio Sauce over butter or margarine, and add some Garlic Pepper.
- 4. Add Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses.
- 5. Turn Crockpot onto HIGH for 8 hours. Stir occasionally.
- 6. During the 6th or 7th hour, add vegetables, avocados, & Tomatoes.
- 7. Serve with flour or corn tortillas or rice.