Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 12 chicken wings, about 1 kg
- 70 ml orange juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- celery leaves (to garnish)
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
- Line the grill pan with foil and place the chicken wings on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and then brush over the wings.
- Grill for 15 minutes, turning once and brushing the pan juices until chicken is deep brown and cooked through.
- Arrange the chicken wings on plates and serve with coleslaw.
This is not cajun, from a true cajun!