Recipe by Lindakb
Sliced chicken, crisp romaine lettuce with Caesar salad dressing in a spinach tortilla.
- 3 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 inches spinach tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss together chicken, lettuce, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Microwave tortilla for about 20 seconds to soften. Spoon chicken mixture onto tortilla.
- 3. Wrap tortilla around filling and cut in half. Serve and enjoy.