Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like a simple lunch that I hope to try soon.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cut the chicken into strips and place into a medium-sized bowl then season with the salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide the filling between the tortillas, placing the filling on the bottom quarter.
- Add the cheese and freshly ground pepper.
- Fold the bottom flap up over the filling then fold the two sides in towards the center, overlapping slightly.
- Serve with additional Caesar dressing.
Delicious! Super easy to make! I used Purdue precooked honey roasted chicken strips and basil and sun dried tomato whole wheat tortilla wraps. I also omitted the tomatoes. We had them for lunch today and both of us were impressed! Thanks for posting! Made for the Diabetic Pool Party tag.