Recipe by Jug O'Mud
Don't think you've got enough time to cook a hot lunch? Well, after trying this, you might think twice! The mayonnaise keeps the chicken from drying out, while the Parmesan cheese and Caesar salad dressing help "seal the deal." (source: unknown food magazine, submitted by Sara Schurtz Gonzalez)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 hard rolls, split
- 4 romaine leaves
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten the chicken into 1/4 inch thickness; spread mayonnaise over both sides. Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley; sprinkle over chicken.
- Place in a greased 11x7x2 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Spread salad dressing over cut sides of rolls. Place romaine on roll bottoms; top with chicken, tomato and roll tops.