1/1 Photo of Chicken Caesar Sandwich Ring
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy and fresh tasting sandwich, perfect for lunch or a summer dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375. Grease large cookie sheet. Remove dough from cans. Place dough, seam side down, on greased cookie sheet, joining ends to form a large ring; press ends together firmly to seal.
- 2Brush dough ring with beaten egg. With kitchen scissors, cut surface of dough every 2 inches to form V's.
- 3Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- 4With serrated knife, cut bread ring in half horizontally. Top bottom half of ring with chicken. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and remaining 2 tablespoons salad dressing. Cover with top half of ring. Cut into sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Sandwich Ring
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 1286.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g