Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an easy and fresh tasting sandwich, perfect for lunch or a summer dinner.
Top Review by Cook4_6
This is great for a carry-in dinner. I made it for the Nutcracker stage crew tonight, and it was quick and easy to make and eat. Next time I would increase the amount of caesar dressing a bit.
- 2 (11 ounce) cansrefrigerated French bread dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb sliced deli chicken
- 4 tablespoons purchased creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Grease large cookie sheet. Remove dough from cans. Place dough, seam side down, on greased cookie sheet, joining ends to form a large ring; press ends together firmly to seal.
- Brush dough ring with beaten egg. With kitchen scissors, cut surface of dough every 2 inches to form V's.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- With serrated knife, cut bread ring in half horizontally. Top bottom half of ring with chicken. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and remaining 2 tablespoons salad dressing. Cover with top half of ring. Cut into sandwiches.