My girlfriend made these for a wedding shower and they were a huge hit. We ask her to bring them for dinner group and finally she gave us all the recipe. You can use light dressing and fat free tortillas to lighten the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken and place it in a pan sprayed with non stick spray. Mince garlic and place in pan with chicken. Cook for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Occasionally turning the chicken.
- 2Remove chicken to cutting board and let cool. When cool slice into bite sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- 3Chop onion, olives and bell pepper. Chop or tear lettuce.
- 4In a large bowl mix chicken, onion, olives, bell pepper and lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- 5For each wrap, place about 3/4 c of mixture in a line in the center of the tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining 5 tortillas.
- 6Cut them diagonally in the center making 12 halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g