Recipe by QueenJellyBean
My girlfriend made these for a wedding shower and they were a huge hit. We ask her to bring them for dinner group and finally she gave us all the recipe. You can use light dressing and fat free tortillas to lighten the recipe!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 12 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive (optional)
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 6 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken and place it in a pan sprayed with non stick spray. Mince garlic and place in pan with chicken. Cook for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Occasionally turning the chicken.
- Remove chicken to cutting board and let cool. When cool slice into bite sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Chop onion, olives and bell pepper. Chop or tear lettuce.
- In a large bowl mix chicken, onion, olives, bell pepper and lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- For each wrap, place about 3/4 c of mixture in a line in the center of the tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining 5 tortillas.
- Cut them diagonally in the center making 12 halves.