The sprinkling of chaat masala is my own idea. I found this recipe on the back of some chicken breasts my brother had bought while we were staying at the motel in Orlando. Hope you like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the grilled chicken breasts on a large platter of mixed salad greens.
- 2Sprinkle with chat masala powder.
- 3Top with chopped tomatoes and croutons.
- 4Drizzle with a little yogurt/Parmesan cheese and Kraft Caesar dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad With Spicy Chaat Masala
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
grilled chicken breast strips
mixed salad greens