Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The sprinkling of chaat masala is my own idea. I found this recipe on the back of some chicken breasts my brother had bought while we were staying at the motel in Orlando. Hope you like this.
- 2 grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup crouton
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- parmesan cheese, to serve with or low-fat plain yogurt or plain fat-free yogurt
- kraft caesar salad dressing, to serve with
- Place the grilled chicken breasts on a large platter of mixed salad greens.
- Sprinkle with chat masala powder.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and croutons.
- Drizzle with a little yogurt/Parmesan cheese and Kraft Caesar dressing.