- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large ciabatta, cut into 4 wedges, split
- 2 cups thinly sliced cooked seasoned chicken
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- tomatoes, sliced
- red onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, mustard, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Place bread slices on a work surface.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture equally over cut sides of each bread wedge.
- Top equally with chicken, lettuce, tomato slice, red onion slice, and remaining bread.
- Serve immediately.