In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large ciabatta, cut into 4 wedges, split
- 2 cups thinly sliced cooked seasoned chicken
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- tomato, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- 1In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, mustard, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- 2Place bread slices on a work surface.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture equally over cut sides of each bread wedge.
- 4Top equally with chicken, lettuce, tomato slice, red onion slice, and remaining bread.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: