This is adapted from Pampered Chef and was served at my baby shower several years back. It's a nice lunch or dinner on a hot evening. If you want to serve this as an hor d'oeurve, cut the pieces into 2-inch squares... or skip the crust and make individual ones on pita chips!
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough, refrigerated (or use a great recipe from 'zaar!)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked diced and cooled
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can black olives, pitted drained and sliced (or sub pitted kalamata olives for even more zip!)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Roll out and bake pizza crust according to package directions.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese with the Caesar dressing, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic. Mix well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and half of the dressing mixture. Mix well. Fold in half of the diced chicken.
- Place lettuce, bell pepper, and olives into a bowl and add remaining dressing mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled pizza crust. Top with lettuce mixture, then arrange remaining chicken over the salad. Sprinkle on the remaining parmesan cheese and top with freshly ground pepper.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.