Like a chicken Caesar salad on bread. More chicken may be added if desired. The pizza crust is quicker to prepare than a yeast crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
BISCUIT PIZZA CRUST
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (about 2)
- salt, sprinkle
- pepper, sprinkle
- 1/2 cup creamy light caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1FOR THE BISCUIT PIZZA CRUST: Stir flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- 2Add water and cooking oil. Stir to form soft ball. Knead on lightly floured surface 8 to 10 times. Roll out and press in greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim around edge.
- 3NOTE: You can use this crust to make a thin biscuit pizza crust: Reduce flour to 1 1/2 cups. Reduce water to 1/2 cup. Crust will cook a bit quicker.
- 4Wheat Biscuit Pizza Crust: Use whole wheat flour for half of all purpose flour called for.
- 5FOR THE TOPPING: Prepare pizza dough. Roll out and press in greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim around edge.
- 6Place cooking oil and chicken in medium non stick frying pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- 7Spread first amount of Caesar dressing over crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dressing. Scatter chicken over top. Bake on bottom rack in 425°F oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or for 8 minutes if using partially baked crust. Take pizza out of oven and spoon on Caesar salad.
- 8Toss lettuce with second amount of Caesar dressing in large bowl. Spoon over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot. Cuts into 8 wedges.
- 9Company’s Coming Pizza!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza (Biscuit Crust)
Serving Size: 1 (960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 632.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 15.8 g