Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
What a delightful twist on pizza!!! Cold, crispy caesar salad, on hot, cheesy pizza! This is soooo good!!!!
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff)
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 32 ounces creamy caesar salad dressing
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 4 heads romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven too 500ºF.
- Cut chicken into chunks and stir fry with 1-2 tablespoons dressing.
- Add one clove garlic to pan and stir.
- Prepare dough with olive oil.
- Spread 1/2 cup salad dressing over crust.
- Top with remaining clove garlic, spread evenly.
- Sprinkl Parmesan cheese over crust to lightly cover.
- Put 1/2 Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Chop chicken into small pieces and place on top.
- Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese and more Parmesan, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes, lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- Mix with additional salad dressing.
- Serve each pizza slice with a serving os caesar salad on top!
- NOTE: You can use a Boboli pizza crust if you prefer, just bake according to package instructions.