A local pizza place here serves a chicken cesar salad pizza. It's the only place I know of. This is my version one night when I thought it sounded good. Salad on top of a pizza tastes suprisingly well. Thanks Karin for a great Pizza Dough recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/4 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix, grated
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bag romaine lettuce (I just buy the salad in the bag)
- 5 ounces croutons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces caesar salad dressing (your choice)
- 1Start the pizza dough recipe (Easy peezy pizza dough bread machine pizza dough) #35805, or use your favorite pizza crust.
- 2Marinate the chicken with some Caesar dressing (about 1/4 cup or so) for 1/2 hour.
- 3While the dough is rising in the bowl, cook the marinated chicken at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic and 2 TBSP of Olive Oil and some ground pepper.
- 5Roll out the pizza dough (as directed) and brush with the olive oil/garlic mixture.
- 6Sprinkle generously with cheese.
- 7Cook the dough 5 minutes at 450 degrees.
- 8While the dough is cooking, cut the chicken into bite size pieces and mix in a small bowl with 1/3 cup (or more) of dressing and sliced onion.
- 9Remove dough from oven and spread chicken mixture.
- 10Continue cooking for 8 minutes at 450 degrees.
- 11While cooking, toss the salad with some dressing (to taste). Sprinkle with more cheese and pepper if you like.
- 12Remove pizza from oven, sprinkle with more cheese if you like, and cut. Top with tossed salad and croutons. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar (Salad) Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.3
- Calories from Fat 660
- Total Fat 73.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 1504.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: