Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb chicken
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (recommended ( Wishbone)
- 1 (12 inch) thin pizza crust (recommended ( Boboli)
- 1 3⁄4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (recommended ( Sargento)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded (recommended ( Ready Pac)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (recommended ( ReaLemon)
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing (recommended ( Wishbone)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (recommended ( Kraft)
- 1 cup crouton (recommended ( Marie Callender's)
- For Salad Topping:
- 4 cups hearts of romaine, shredded (recommended: Ready Pac)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (recommended: ReaLemon)
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing (recommended: Wishbone)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan (recommended: Kraft)
- 1 cup seasoned croutons (recommended: Marie Callender's)
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- In a bowl, combine chicken tenders with 1/2 cup salad dressing; set aside. Brush pizza crust with remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing and top with cheeses; set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and cook on hot oiled grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until just done. Remove from grill and place on top of pizza.
- Slide pizza onto grill and cook, covered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begun to bubble.
- For the topping:.
- While pizza is cooking, toss shredded romaine with lemon juice. Add 1/4 cup dressing and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Toss and set aside.
- Remove pizza from grill and cut into wedges. Top with salad and garnish with croutons. Serve immediately.
- INDOOR: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Complete step 2 as directed. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan. When oil is hot, saute chicken strips for 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from pan; place on top of pizza. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and begun to bubble. Complete pizza as directed.