Recipe by Charmie777
What a delightful twist on pizza!!! Cold, crispy caesar salad, on hot, cheesy pizza! This is soooo good!!!!
Top Review by jdubb07
woohoo this was very good and different! I have made this a couple times already and will definitely be making it again! Thanks :) Updated 3/30/10 I love this pizza so much! I use 4 chicken tenders, that seems to be the perfect amount for the whole pizza. I also do no mix the salad, tomatoes, onion and dressing together, I just layer it on each piece as it's being served, that way the lettuce doesn't get soggy. I also used Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic instead of chopping up garlic. My hubby and I just finished eating this again, and I wished I would have made 2 pizzas :)
- 1 recipe pizza dough (I use Nonfat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine))
- 59.14-118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff)
- 226.79 g monterey jack cheese, grated
- 453.59 g creamy caesar salad dressing
- 226.79 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500º.
- Cut chicken into chunks and stir fry with 1-2 Tablespoons of dressing.
- Add one clove garlic to pan and stir.
- Prepare dough on pizza pan or stone.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Spread 1/2 cup salad dressing over crust.
- Top with remaining clove garlic, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan over crust to lightly cover.
- Put 1/2 jack cheese on top.
- Chop chicken into small pieces and place on top.
- Top with remaining Jack cheese and more Parmesan, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, Toss tomatoes, lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- Mix with additional salad dressing.
- Serve each pizza slice with a serving of caesar salad on top!
- NOTE: you can use a Boboli pizza crust if you prefer, just bake according to package instructions.