1/1 Photo of Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
What a delightful twist on pizza!!! Cold, crispy caesar salad, on hot, cheesy pizza! This is soooo good!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 recipe pizza dough (I use Nonfat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine))
- 1/4-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff)
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 16 ounces creamy caesar salad dressing
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 500º.
- 2Cut chicken into chunks and stir fry with 1-2 Tablespoons of dressing.
- 3Add one clove garlic to pan and stir.
- 4Prepare dough on pizza pan or stone.
- 5Brush dough with olive oil.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup salad dressing over crust.
- 7Top with remaining clove garlic, spread evenly.
- 8Sprinkle parmesan over crust to lightly cover.
- 9Put 1/2 jack cheese on top.
- 10Chop chicken into small pieces and place on top.
- 11Top with remaining Jack cheese and more Parmesan, if desired.
- 12Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 13Meanwhile, Toss tomatoes, lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- 14Mix with additional salad dressing.
- 15Serve each pizza slice with a serving of caesar salad on top!
- 16NOTE: you can use a Boboli pizza crust if you prefer, just bake according to package instructions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1030.6
- Calories from Fat 827
- Total Fat 91.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.6 mg
- Sodium 1854.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe pizza dough