Semi-finalist in local recipe contest. My church even uses this one for their dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (lite okay)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, lite okay (not salad dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 cup crouton (optional)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Blend soy sauce, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Remove 2 tablespoons of mixture and place in another small bowl.
- 3To reserved 2 tablespoon mixture, blend in mayonnaise, sugar, and 1 tablespoon oil.
- 4Cover and refrigerate.
- 5Grill chicken, basting with soy mixture (without mayo). When it is too cold to use the outside grill, I have used the Foreman and that works just as well.
- 6Divide lettuce on to 4 plates, top with grilled chicken, dressing to taste, croutons and Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 1316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.3 g