Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Hannaford also. I use 1/4 of the dressing, and I buy creamy caesar salad dressing. Very yummy.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle caesar salad dressing
- Grill or saute chicken until cooked. Cut into thin strips.
- Rinse lettuce in cold water and tear into 2-inch piece. Place into a salad spinner or gently pat dry.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, cheese, croutons, and about 1/2 cup of dressing.
- Divide salad onto 4 plates and top with equal portions of the warm chicken and remaining salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Oh my goodness, this was superb! I had already cooked cold chicken and country French bread to make homemade croutons from. I also threw in a good amount of baby spinach, as we like lots of different greens in our salad. For dressing, I made Rae England's Caesar Salad Dressing and we were in foodie heaven! I made the salads rather large as we used them as our entire dinner. I also added a sprinkle of salt and black pepper on top of the salads. (did not salt my dressing recipe). Abbs, thank you so much for your recipe! It is a winner!!
So good and so simple! Didn't really measure the cheese or chicken -- just made/added enough to suit our tastes :) Thanks!
I made this salad for dinner tonight and thought it was really good. Easy to make also. My family loves chicken caesar salad! Thanks for a nice, quick and easy recipe!