Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family likes this. I've also made it into a wrap.
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise (may use light)
- 14.79 ml water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1892.72 ml romaine lettuce, chopped
- 340.19 g chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a small bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Combine lettuce, chicken and dressing in a large serving bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Optional: Sprinkle with croutons.
My daughter had fun making this. Although we didn't have Romain lettuce she was insisted on making it cuz she loves chicken caesar salad. She ate it right out of the bowl she made it in LOL.. She gave me a small serving and told me to get on my ways LOL. It was great. I forgot to meantion that I added about 1/4 teaspoon of anchovy paste to this. Made for Zaars Alphabet Soup Tag Game