Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a 30 minute meal from Rachael Ray called "Cleopatra Chicken." Delicious and easy to make!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders or 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and black pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies, drained
- 4 large garlic cloves, cracked away from skins and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup pasteurized egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmigiano
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil in a slow steady stream. Add crushed pepper, crushed garlic, and clicken tenders. Saute chicken in garlic oil until lightly browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add wine to the pan and reduce heat to medium low. Let the liquid cook out and tenders cook through, about 3-4 minutes more, then remove pan from heat. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper. Pile tenders alongside a generous portion of Caesar greens and serve.
- .Combine anchovies, garlic and oil in a metal or heatproof glass bowl. Place bowl on grill top and cover grill. Cook oil mixture 2-3 minutes or until garlic is speaking by sizzling in oil.
- Remove dressing from heat and beat warm oil with a fork until the anchovies break up completely and dissipates in oil. Cooked anchovies melt away easily and the flavor changes from fishy to nutty.
- Transfer oil mix to large salad bowl. Add Worcestershire, lemon juice, egg, pepper and cheese while beating with a fork.
- 4. Toss greens to coat with dressing.