Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Hidden Valley.
- 6 ounces spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers)
- 1 cup hidden valley caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine pasta with chicken, vegetables, dressing, broth, salt, and pepper over medium heat.
- Cook until heated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with cheese right before serving.