Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Oh my, this recipe was born this fall! A bit of Lavash bread, left over pizza sauce, left over chicken, and a few veggies made this dish into a fast and incredible meal. Definitely a must to try.
- 1 12 inch lavash bread or 1 tortilla
- 44.37 ml pizza sauce
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml diced onions
- 7.39 ml diced garlic
- 29.58 ml diced zucchini
- 118.29 ml cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml lettuce (shredded or whole leaf)
- caesar salad dressing
- Spread pizza sauce over bread.
- Sprinkle cheeses over sauce.
- Top with garlic, chicken, onions,zucchini.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- (use pie crust shield to keep edges from browning).
- Remove pizza from oven and top with lettuce.
- Drizzle caesar salad dressing over top.