Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
A creation of Jason Mandeville.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 inch) prepared pizza crust, Thin & Crispy
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, Crushed
- 2 roma tomatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, Diced Garlic Flavored
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, Chopped
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, Roasted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1On the Crust, lightly spread Olive Oil and crushed garlic to the edges.
- 2Next add thinly sliced Roma Tomatoes and diced chicken. Spread evenly across crust. Top off with mozzarella cheese.
- 3Place in oven and bake (450 F)until cheese is lightly browned.
- 4In a seperate mixing bowl, add Romaine lettuce, Feta crumbles, and Caesar Dressing and mix until evenly dispursed.
- 5When pizza comes out of the oven, take contents of mixing bowl and spread evenly over entire pie.
- 6Garnish with Roasted Pine Nuts and Parmesan Cheese.
- 7Slice, Serve, and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 519.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust