I tried this dish at a Pampered Chef Party and loved it. I love Caesar Salads and combined with the chicken and pasta it makes for a great dish to take to a potluck or just whenever you want something light. *You could substitute 1 (8 ounce) package of imitation crabmeat for the chicken to make it a Seafood version of the salad. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle creamy reduced-fat caesar salad dressing (of your choice)
- 1Cook pasta following directions on package, drain then rinse with cold water to make sure pasta doesn't stick together.
- 2Place pasta in large bowl and set aside.
- 3Prepare all other ingredients, chop each as needed.
- 4Add cooked chopped chicken, bell pepper, eggs, red onion, Parmesan cheese, and parsley to pasta in bowl.
- 5Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture, and mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat caesar salad dressing