Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tried this dish at a Pampered Chef Party and loved it. I love Caesar Salads and combined with the chicken and pasta it makes for a great dish to take to a potluck or just whenever you want something light. *You could substitute 1 (8 ounce) package of imitation crabmeat for the chicken to make it a Seafood version of the salad. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce if desired.
- 10 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlecreamy reduced-fat caesar salad dressing (of your choice)
- Cook pasta following directions on package, drain then rinse with cold water to make sure pasta doesn't stick together.
- Place pasta in large bowl and set aside.
- Prepare all other ingredients, chop each as needed.
- Add cooked chopped chicken, bell pepper, eggs, red onion, Parmesan cheese, and parsley to pasta in bowl.
- Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours to allow flavors to blend.