Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I was at a potluck, I served myself some Chicken Caesar salad and plain penne noodles. Somehow they got mixed together and my *Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad* was born! Thank you Cyndi and Hannah!
- 3 -4 grilled chicken breasts
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups cooked penne
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- On a cutting board, cut all of the chicken breasts into strips; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips, pasta, chopped romaine, halved cherry tomatoes, and garlic.
- Finally when ready to serve, toss salad with Caesar salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, and pepper to taste.
mmmmm i'm pregnant so i was looking for something that's kinda quirky but not too wierd so my husband and daughter would eat it too. this was awesome. it's probably the first dish we've all agreed upon! i used rotini pasta instead.