Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple way to make pasta salad. This was originally a baked casserole dish that I though would be great as a pasta salad. I like to use a store-bought roasted chicken and a bag of assorted pasta that has penne, spiral, bowties and shells! You could also try tortellini! I hope you enjoy!
- 7 ounces cooked tri-colored pasta, rinsed with cold water
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded or 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, Creamy Style
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crouton (I use my Parmesan Garlic Croutons!)
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT croutons in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss with croutons before serving.