I finally decided to post this. I have made this recipe for years. Last year, I transformed this recipe and created Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad! I like to use a store-bought roasted chicken and an assorted bag of pasta that has penne, spirals, bowties and shells!! This recipe also works well with tortellini! I can't remember where this recipe originally came from... Enjoy!
- 2 cups tri-colored pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, Creamy Style
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 cup crouton (I use my Parmesan Garlic Croutons!)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased, 2-quart casserole dish. Top dish with croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until casserole is heated through and croutons are golden brown.