Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An excellent dinner dish!
Make and share this Chicken Caesar Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 -2 chicken breast, skinned,pounded flat (add additional breasts for extra servings)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 canned anchovy fillets, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook flattened chicken breast and chopped onion in oil until done.
- Cut into strips and set aside.
- Make caesar dressing.
- Peel and mince garlic clove.
- Mash together garlic and anchovy fillets until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, chicken broth, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and parmesan cheese to garlic mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Mix together the cooked chicken, pasta, vegetables, and dressing, stirring to coat well.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle top with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are to desired crispness.
My husband and I both love this recipe. It's a great dish. I used penne pasta and added in a cream soup. I've used both cream of mushroom and celery. They both taste great.