An excellent dinner dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 -2 chicken breast, skinned,pounded flat (add additional breasts for extra servings)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 canned anchovy fillets, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Cook flattened chicken breast and chopped onion in oil until done.
- 4Cut into strips and set aside.
- 5Make caesar dressing.
- 6Peel and mince garlic clove.
- 7Mash together garlic and anchovy fillets until smooth.
- 8Add lemon juice, olive oil, chicken broth, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and parmesan cheese to garlic mixture and whisk until smooth.
- 9Cut broccoli and cauliflower into 1-inch pieces.
- 10Cut tomatoes in half.
- 11Mix together the cooked chicken, pasta, vegetables, and dressing, stirring to coat well.
- 12Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle top with the remaining parmesan.
- 13Bake for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are to desired crispness.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 356.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.1 g