Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love anything caesar.
- 1 lb dry penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes (skinless and boneless)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried and shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, pepper and salt. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove skillet from heat.
- In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, vinegar and cheese.
- Toss together pasta, chicken, lettuce, and dressing mixture.
- Place in large serving bowl, and sprinkle with tomato.
- Garnish with croutons and Parmesan curls, if desired.