Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 can cream of celery soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil and brown chicken.
- Stir in soup, water, and salad dressing- Heat to a boil and stir occasionally.
- Cover and cook untill chicken is cooked through- about 5-10 minutes.
- Toss together in linguine and tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
This was great for a fast meal! The chicken maybe needed some more spices cooked with it but it turned out good. I would make this dish again b/c I love that all the ingredients are always on hand! Thanks for posting.
This recipe was pretty good not a favorite but decent, it needed some more snap to it. Maybe more salt or some fresh peppers. All in all it was a decent fast meal.