Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really good, quick meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons caesar fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces pasta, any shape
- Place chicken breast in a 1 gallon zipper freezer bag.
- Pour dressing over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After marinade time is up, take chicken out of fridge, and place on counter top.
- Start water to boil, according to pasta box directions.
- While water comes to a boil, heat an oven safe pan for chicken to medium high heat with oil.
- Take chicken out of freezer bag and brown in the pan, no need to cook all the way through.
- Add pasta to water, and cook according to directions.
- While pasta cooks, top chicken with parmesan cheese, and put in the 375*F oven until cooked thoroughly, and cheese is melted.
- Serve over cooked pasta.