Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
A really good, quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breast in a 1 gallon zipper freezer bag.
- 2Pour dressing over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3After marinade time is up, take chicken out of fridge, and place on counter top.
- 4Start water to boil, according to pasta box directions.
- 5While water comes to a boil, heat an oven safe pan for chicken to medium high heat with oil.
- 6Take chicken out of freezer bag and brown in the pan, no need to cook all the way through.
- 7Add pasta to water, and cook according to directions.
- 8While pasta cooks, top chicken with parmesan cheese, and put in the 375*F oven until cooked thoroughly, and cheese is melted.
- 9Serve over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 411.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 35.4 g