- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley flakes (dried works)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 1⁄4 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 4 teaspoons creamy caesar salad dressing (regular or fat-free)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve on buns with romaine and salad dressing.