Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was handed down to me. We love this recipe because its quick and easy to make. It turn a rather dull chicken burger into something zesty and fun.
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 4 garlic cloves, finely ground
- 2 cups parmigiana reggiano shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 rolls, cursty rolls, its better to get the kind you bake
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 romaine lettuce (or some sort of salad mix)
- 2 plum tomatoes
- Preparation of Burgers
- 1. In a bowl combine:
- ground chicken
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic,.
- 1 cup of Parmigiano-Reggiano shredded cheese.
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper.
- 1 tbl Worcestershire sacue.
- 1 tbl chopped parsley.
- 1 tbl lemon juice.
- 2. Mix together and form 3 oval burgers.
- 3. Heat frying pan and place extra virgin olive oil in pan.
- 4. Cook chicken patties about 7 minutes each side. Then cover and cook for around 5 minutes to make sure inside of burger is cooked.
- Preparation of Roll:.
- 1. cook rolls as per directions on the bag.
- 2. once rolls cool somewhat slice in half.
- 3. drizzle olive oil on rolls
- 4. spread the some minced garlic on each rool.
- 5. Sprinkle a handful of Parmigiano-Reggiano shredded cheese over the rolls.
- 6. Broil for a short while to brown the bread
- Preparation of salad topping:.
- 1. In a bowl combine: Dijion, lemon juice, and 3Tbl of olive oil. Sprinke with sea salt and pepper.
- 2. Mix in salad mix.
- Putting it all all together:.
- 1. Put chicken burger on roll.
- 2. Place salad mixture and slice of tomato on top of burger.
- 3. Sprinkle extra sauce if desired.