Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not only is this a great way to get kids to eat veggies, but it looks so pretty on a buffet table is good for you and tastes awesome! You can use store bought dressing but I always make my own. You can find it on my page under Lowfat caeser dressing. If you do use storebought I think Ken's Steakhouse brand tastes best. I also use deli rotesserie chicken
- Preheat oven to 375
- Unroll both cans of the dough Seperate into four long triangles.
- place rectangles in a 15by ten inch pan press on bottom make crust.
- both 13-17 minures or until golden brown, cool completly.
- In a small owl combine cream cheese and dressingSpread over cooled crust.
- top with lettuce, broccoli, chicken, carrots, bacon and cheese.
- drizzle with a bit more dressing and cut into squares.